Pinnacle Food Sales
How We Do It
Our people are the most important asset we have, and we believe that our willingness to listen to our associates helps cultivate an environment which attracts and helps retain the very best. Each day our dedicated associates are in stores working on behalf of all the brands we represent and we know their actions are a significant contributor to our reputation.
Our emphasis on retail coverage is extensive. We employ approximately 70 retail merchandisers, who are responsible to call on retailers, service our represented products, render sales assistance and product education, arrange displays, perform sets/re-sets, install point-of-sale material, and complete surveys.
KEY TO SUCCESS
While components such as data analysis and the development of cutting edge processes are key to any organizations success, we continue to recognize that the retail class of trade still is a people driven arena.
Our reputation for reliability and professionalism has earned our retail staff the trust of both local and regional management as well as in-store personnel. These well-developed relationships have proved to be an invaluable resource in successful product representation.
At the end of the day we understand that most buying decisions are made at the shelf and that’s the reason we continue to invest significant time and energies in our Retail Associates.
When You Align Yourself With Pinnacle Food Sales You Get:
Sales and Promotion Planning
- Develop Sales Plan
- Monitor Sales Plan
- Develop Call Plan
- Prepare & Execute Presentations
- Conduct Consumer Marketing
- New Item Category Management
- Analyze Category Data
- Sales Reporting
- Monitor Distribution
- Monitor Promotional Activities (e.g. OI’S, Scan Downs, FSI’S etc…)
- Order/Maintain PO
- Management Reporting
- New Item Cut-in
- Rotate Shelf Stock
- Build Displays
- Conduct Resets
- Shelf & Display Maintenance
- Shelf Data Collection
- Monitor Retail Pricing
- Monitor Competitive Activity
- Prepare Product Surveys
- Forecast Product
- Set-up/Maintain Order System
- Schedule Product Delivery
- Order Follow-up
- Damaged Good Administration
- Deduction Administration
- Deduction Resolution
- Reconcile Commissions
- Reconcile Invoices
- Promotion Administration
- Assist With Product Recall
- Assist With Customer Complaints
- Quote Commodity Pricing
Pinnacle Food Sales Key Advantages
We feel there are many advantages in appointing Pinnacle Food Sales as your representative. Listed below we have enumerated what we feel are some of the more important ones:
- In Business for Over 40 Years in our respective markets. We have an intimate knowledge of all the customers – chains and distributors.
- A more intimate knowledge and working knowledge of the trade than any other brokerage company. We will place or offer your products in every viable outlet in which they should be placed.
- We deliver results for our principals… many for more than fifteen years.
- We deliver results for our customers…they depend on us for creative programs and execution at retail.
- We have great people… our pool of talent is unrivaled in the market.
- We work hard, we learn fast, and most of all, we love what we do.
- We are Not for Sale. We believe we are positioned perfectly for future growth in a tough environment. We have already begun the process of hiring more of the right people to continue our business.